Saturday, April 13, 2013

Where Have All the Grammars Gone, Indeed.

This is my first post.

 

The purpose of this blog is to document my biggest grammar “pet-peeves”. I will soon be posting a living list, a list that I will be updating frequently, that includes my top grammar annoyances. After this, I will be documenting them in popular culture, media, and publications.

 

Note: I use logical punctuation in recognition of the international reach of the internet, as well as for aesthetic purposes. Therefore, quoted information  will comprise of the quote unit, and only punctuation that is part of the quote unit, such as from a direct quote, will carry a punctuation mark within the quotation mark.

 

I suppose that can be Grammar Pet Peeve #1: Logical punctuation. http://drkblog.wordpress.com/ and I have been having this discussion for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment